Roleystone Family Medical Centre is your local community medical Centre for Roleystone, Karragullen, Kelmscott, Gosnells, Bedfordale and Armadale. Our surgery is fully accredited by the Australian General Practice Association.
We are a privately owned practice with friendly, local staff providing comprehensive, family medical care. Our highly qualified and experienced doctors will help you with a wide range of health issues such as;
- General Medical Appointments
- Healthy kids check – for children up to the age of five
- Immunisation – including fluvax
- 45 year old health check
- Diabetes risk assessment
- Aged pensioners health assessment
- Pap smear (performed by Nurse)
- Chronic disease management
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island health assessment
|Monday||8.30am – 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 6.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 6.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 6.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am – 12.00 noon|
Flu Immunisations are available.
Don’t forget to ask us during your next booking.